After a long time i am actually following a serial on TV.It's not that i don't watch television but yes i am not a big fan of daily soaps.I prefer watching reality shows,music channels or news and stuff.Television has indeed changed a lot these days.When i was a kid the old shows in DD had a story line.There was a message behind them.Now which ever channel i switch to has a lady pointing a gun on someone.I never knew weapons were sold in Sabzi Market (LOL...) such routine plots and tears make u lose your head after a point.
GEET came as a welcome relief to me.This is one show that is above the rest.It makes u believe in love stories once again.Life seemed so perfect when I was in my teens.All the M&B love stories seemed so real.As time passed love stories began to look like sham and the whole idea seemed so immature to me.
I was back from office early one day and accidentally happened to see one of its episodes on TV.The protagonist looked so real hmm.. humanlike.She didnt have those tons of makeup donned with those heavy jewellery on.Somewhere you could identify yourself with the character.She was a normal girl.The story line seemed so vague that time that I had to view another episode to find out who's who in the story.
Initial episodes had some drama but once she moved out of her hometown the story became better.I liked the simplicity of the characters.IT was a warm feeling watching them.The actors added life to the characters of MAAN and GEET.Sounds so silly that i fell in love with the serial.
I searched for GEET on net and was amazed to see its popularity.Dhrashti Dhami and Gurmeet Chaudhury are favourites of so many people.Some where in my mind I dont want to think of it as a story being produced on TV.These 30 mins on TV are great relaxation for me.You dont sulk watching this so it doesn no harm watching these love birds on tv.It makes me want to believein love once again.I just love MAAN so much.Such men are rare and INSHALLAH i find some one like him.
Here are some of the best moments of GEET.Dhrashti is such a cute actress and her smile is worth a million bucks.See some videos for yourself and you will know what i was talking about.